Chat on Mirc

This application requires Java suport.
This server also available via IRC at:
irc://irc.ircstorm.net:6667/

Monday, May 25, 2009

How To Build A Profitable Online Business

After being a year (with marketing) online, I have discovered some powerful things I would refuse to do or I did not see the value of when I started out.

I have had some success (and many failures) during this year, but it`s in the past couple of months I think I finally "Get It".

First of all I started to build a business. I understand now that this is business and not just a game, We`re dealing with real people here and should therefore also talk *WITH the real people.* (Not to)

Second what I`m starting to discover here is the value of building a brand or your name. If you do this, you will gain much more trust. You will also keep your followers, your prospects, your clients, your mailing list, whatever you want to call them, you will keep them for a much longer period. Because they know who you are and they trust you.

Now, what I`m going to tell you here is what shocked me the most. My mentor, Alex Jeffreys, told me to stop chase the money... He told me to stop thinking of money at all.

What he told me to do was that I needed to give my prospects, my clients, my mailing list TRUE value and stop hunting down the money from them.

That`s what I did... Guess what?

They all trust me because I give them a ton of free value and they know who I am. They follow me and are also following my suggestions and tips.

I never promote something to them as long as I cannot back up my offer.

So I`d say, start building your brand, build your list with valuable free stuff, give your list value, get to know them, and you are on your way.

0 Comments: