Chat on Mirc

This application requires Java suport.
This server also available via IRC at:
irc://irc.ircstorm.net:6667/

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am looking for a new business partner

a Malaysian Chinese, and have both personal and business connections with China via my investment consulting business. I look for a business partner in UK/Europe to conduct a business with connection to China – to utilize and leverage the unique advantages of China as both a market of consumers and a supplier of products.

My partner can create a strategic business plan that is practical and achievable. ****ution of this plan through our sincere and productive partnership shall lead to meaningful financial return.

Interested please contact me at william.capital@gmail.com for detail and discussion.

0 Comments: